UPSC IES-ISS Recruitment 2023: Union Public Services Commission published the UPSC IES/ISS notification 2023 on April 19, 2023, at upsc.gov.in, the commission’s official website. The UPSC IES/ISS application form 2023 has also been made available by the commission along with the notification. Applicants have until May 9, 2023, to submit their UPSC IES/ISS application. The 2023 UPSC IES/ISS test will be held from June 23 to June 25, 2023.
Applicants must be between the ages of 21 and 30 in order to sit for the UPSC IES/ISS exam. Candidates must have a post-graduate degree in Applied Economics, Econometrics, Economics, or Business Economics from a university or foreign university recognized by the Central Government in order to apply for the Junior Time Scale in the Indian Economic Service.
UPSC IES-ISS Recruitment 2023
The Union Public Service (UPSC) is planning to fill the vacancy for 51 Post. The recruitment drive for the Union Public Service (UPSC) is set to commence in 19 April 2023, Interested candidates are advised to stay tuned to the The Union Public Service’s (UPSC) official website for further updates on UPSC IES-ISS Recruitment 2023. checkout the information on this article for Recruitment details
UPSC IES-ISS Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Recruitment Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Indian Economic Service IES
Indian Statistical Service ISS
|Total Vacancy||51 Vacancies|
|Post Wise Vacancy||Indian Economic Service IES -18 Posts
Indian Statistical Service ISS -33 Posts
|Accredited Board||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Date||19 April 2023|
|Exam Date||23 June 2023|
|Application fee||General / OBC :- Rs.200/-
SC/ ST/PH :- Rs.0/- (No Fees)
All Category Female:- (No Fees )
Note:- Online– by Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
Offline – by Bank Challan.
|Education Qualification||Indian Economic Service IES
Passed / Appearing Post Graduate / Master Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometric from Any Recognized University in India.
Indian Statistical Service ISS
Passed / Appearing Bachelors Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics
|Age Limits||Indian Economic Service IES – 21-30 Years
Indian Statistics Service – 21-30 Years
|Job Location||All over India|
|Key Dates||Starting Date – 19 April 2023
Last Date of Registration – 9 May 2023 upto 6 pm only
Last Date of Fee Payment –5 May 2023
Exam Date – 23 June 2023
|Selection Process||Stage I- Written Exam
Stage II- Personality Test
|Apply Link||Apply Now|
|For Instant Job Alerts||https://www.indianjobsforum.com|
UPSC IES-ISS Recruitment 2023: Registration & Exam Date 2023
As per Union Public Services Commission (UPSC), There is An official Announcement on UPSC IES-ISS Registration & Exam Date 2023.The UPSC IES-ISS Exam 2023 will commence from 23 June 2023.For Further Information, The Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) announced the exam dates on their https://www.upsc.gov.in official website
How to apply for UPSC IES-ISS Recruitment 2023?
To know the steps to fill the online application form of UPSC IES/ISS check the steps given below for reference purposes only.
- Open the UPSC official website – upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online link’ available on the web page.
- Online One-Time Registration (OTR)- If the applicants are not completed the One Time Registration, They have to complete it by providing some basic details such as personal and contact details.
- Login by using valid login credentials Email ID and OTP/Password or Mobile number and OTP/Password or OTR ID and OTP/Password.
- Candidates have to fill out the UPSC IES/ISS 2023 application form in two parts which include filling in other details, fee payment, uploading of scanned documents, signature, photo identity card document and selection of preferred exam center.
- Check all the details furnished in the UPSC IES/ISS application form 2023 thoroughly and edit the details if needed.
- Once submitted, Applicants will not able to make changes in their UPSC IES/IS application form 2023.
- After submission, a registration number will be generated. Candidates have to download it as a pdf file and take a printout for future reference.
Documents required while filling UPSC IES/ISS Application Form
- Active Email ID
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned photograph
- One photo identity proof like Aadhar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License
Documents to be uploaded along with UPSC IES/ISS Detailed Application Form
Educational Qualification Certificates
Category Certificate (for SC, ST, OBC candidates if applicable)
Certificate in support of claim for age/fee concession, where applicable
PH certificate (if applicable)
Hello Indian job forum fraternity, We are working tirelessly to provide fresh content daily about Sarkari jobs, Sarkari Exams, the Latest Recruitment, scholarships, etc. We are glad to notify clear information to visitors it is our duty. And we suggest your duty, Simply follow us daily for better and clear content
In Conclusion, I hope this article on UPSC IES-ISS Recruitment 2023 had clear information .Suppose you have any doubts regarding UPSC IES-ISS Recruitment 2023. Mention your doubts in a comment box
Thanks for Visiting-Indianjobsforum
As a digital marketer, I leverage my expertise to connect job seekers with the latest opportunities, empowering them in their career pursuits.